The Account Manager is responsible for the maintenance of client and prospect accounts. This individual must be able to effectively communicate with clients, prospective clients, insurance company personnel, and co-workers. In addition, the account manager assists and facilitates the activities of its team members.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development, and making clients happy
- Assist team in marketing new and existing accounts.
- Account reviews and evaluations
- Certify current coverages provided when requested by a client.
- Answer billing questions from clients and insurance company personnel when necessary.
Skills / Experience
- Software: Word, Excel, Gmail, Salesforce, etc
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Insurance Licenses
- 2 years experience in the HR / Benefits / Insurance sector